7 Top Tips To Raise Your LinkedIn Profile
- Finish your profile page to 100% complete. Include a photograph!
- Lavish key words & phrases into every one of your profile & job description scripts.
- Use 50% of your 3,000 invitations to connect with others who have more than 500 connections.
- Sign up to a minimum of 45 of the 50 groups available to you. Participate as appropriate but not sales pitches. You can, however, introduce yourself to the group.
- Ensure you have a minimum of 3 recommendations listed on your profile page. If you do, you are 3 times more likely to be found via LinkedIn search listings.
- Review your Profile Page monthly or every 2 months. To keep it fresh, make a adjustments. Maybe rework your Headline?
- Use the search bar to connect with people from your industry sector that are not competitors. Not all at once.